Official Rules for 2017 Football Pool
This year’s Pool is a Winner Take All Survivor Pool. The person whose makes it the farthest thru the season picking a winning team each Sunday will take home all the money.
- Only the teams that play their games on Sundays are available to be picked.
- Only one entry per person.
- Each week you will pick one (1) Team from the NFL Sunday Schedule that you think will win.
- You may pick only one team per week. If you should submit more than one Team the last team you submit will be the one that will count for your pick.
- There are no restrictions as to how many times you may pick a team. If you think the Bills will go undefeated, feel free to pick them each week. It’s your money.
- You will receive a confirmation email immediately after your pick is successfully submitted.
- Your pick is due before 1:05 Eastern Time Sunday. You will be sent a reminder Friday before the games to jog your memory.
- If for some reason you don’t get a pick in you will be assigned the team you picked the previous week if they are scheduled that Sunday or the team with the fewest points scored up to that week in the NFL.
- If you are not able to access the website to get your pick in, you can email the pick to firstname.lastname@example.org or text it to me. Email here to obtain text number.
- Payment is due October 1st. The cost is $5. You can PayPal the money. Contact me for details. Please email should you want to arrange a different payment method.
- If your team loses and you are eliminated before October 10th, you can “buy back” into the Pool for $10.
- Click here to make your pick.
So to recap, you pick a team each week. That team wins you get to play the next week. If it loses your season is over.
Please email if you have any questions.